Thursday, March 19, 2009

Judging Characters

I have been very transparent to my wife on all my past activities. But I do try to prevent certain present activities reaching her, as she might feel hurt about the same. Nevertheless I can’t avoid those activities as I love doing it.

My wife is aware of all of my past affairs by person and the events staged with them. I have a friend who is married, and I happened to date with his girlfriend to whom he got later married too. His girlfriend is now so sincere, though he is only virtually sincere to her.

I have not been a gentleman when it comes to ladies, and have a care free attitude about my image among closer circle. My friend and his wife started advising my wife to closely monitor me and keep checks wherever possible.

I did feel happy because my friend’s family is trying to prevent me in getting into unnecessary troubles in future. But it started becoming painful when, they started giving lecture about culture and added they can’t tolerate such things in life. The funniest part is my wife knows that his wife has been dating with me and this guy had been running after hookers even last week.

The lesson to be learnt here is while advising be sure that we judge ourselves, but not make our word a law to everybody. We must not judge rashly, nor pass judgment upon our brothers and sisters without any ground. We must not make the worst of people. If we fail to do that, we would be degrading ourselves if they know our facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment